Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy Birthday Mum

 Happy what would have been your 76th Birthday Mum!  First one in Heaven.

 Facebook would refer to our relationship as "complicated" for a good lot of my life but I loved you.
 Just as you were beginning to try and take bolder steps in your senior years you were denied the time to do so.
I wonder if there are iPads in Heaven and if you figured out how to iMessage.  If you have shoot me one every now and again or is that you dropping quarters places around my house?

Your little dog is fine.  Bill still gets him his Wendy's hamburger when he's out.  Damn dog and his need to run down the alley leaving you to slip on the ice.  I blame the little bugger you know....
Together again.  It was only for you that as soon as you spoke she immediately cooed and laughed.  Only for you.

Give her kisses from me.
                                                     Could you have been more cute?

Happy Birthday Mum January 3, 1939 - April 9, 2014

No comments: