Thursday, January 29, 2015

I am grateful...really I am for the adult day programs my big kids go to. I think for the most part they like my kids and maybe even do their best to provide for a stimulating day. That being said there is just so much improvement that needs to be done. There is a lot of accountability paperwork happening that we all know keeps the bureaucrats happy but there is little follow through down to the people they serve. We are in need of high quality staff that are paid what they are worth. We need staff whose English both spoken and print are intelligible and who have a working knowledge of Canadian customs, pastimes and traditions. Above all we need staff with high energy, creativity and common sense. I know my kids are tough, really I do. The point remains however they need staff who are on top of their game every day. OH HEAR ME PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT!

No comments: