Sunday, May 27, 2012

Rock Star!


The girl is a ROCK STAR!  Three days after having a nail that runs the length of her calf removed, the bone reamed and another nail put in she is up and walking with no aids at all!  It was rough in the beginning as we tried to get her pain management figured out but she is now handled with tylenol and advil and out at a movie with friends today!  

I am quite sure I would be in bed, sobbing hysterically all the while hooked up to a morphine drip and anything else they might choose to give me and should the hospital been cheap on the drugs I might have had to order in copious amounts of alcohol!

Way to go Journey and here's hoping that after all you have been through in the last ten months with this leg that it will finally heal.  

(as your mother and the one who loves you most might I suggest that there be no more creek jumping in your future?)


No comments: