Sunday, April 1, 2012

Phoenix and Disneyland...again

I think the person who had the most fun on our trip to Disney is hands down, Phoenix.  She went from morning to midnight going on every ride and thrilled with all of them.  I got to see some of her reactions but unfortunately because I spent more time in the hotel room and Phoenix was out with Sue, Journey and  Alyssia I have to take their word for it.  I do know however that when we were together she was eager to see and do everything so I think the proof was in the pudding.  I knew Phoenix would have a good time but was a little worried as to what our first day or so would be like.  She has had some trouble with sound sensitivity in the past and one of the noises she found intolerable was the whirring sounds that the rides sometimes make.  This was definitely a problem for her during our 2002 trip which lead her to cry for almost the first day, poor child.  By the second day however she cried if the elevator door closed and she wasn't on it.  This trip there was no problem at all with sounds at least that I was aware of.

Phoenix is one of those kids that is born wanting to take a bite out of life.  Our time in Disneyland was no exception.

This picture totally captures her entire time there.  It is absolutely my favourite.  Super Helper Sue also looks like she is having an awesome time while my other two appear to be on the chicken side...

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

Oh how I love to see that smile! I can hear her laughter just looking at the picture! Thanks for sharing!