Tuesday, January 10, 2012

No expert....

I'm no expert but I know what I know about some stuff and I don't mind sharing my skewed view of things.

If you want to know what I know about

   global developmental delays
   meningitis
   autism
   neurofibramytosis type 1
   angelman syndrome
   cri du chat syndrome
   trichorhinophalangeal syndrome
   fetal valproate syndrome
   hydranencephaly
   porencephalic cysts
   cerebral palsy
   hydrocephaly
   holoprosencephaly
   vision impairments
   what it is to raise a child with disabilities through to adulthood
   what it is to raise a child with a 'terminal' diagnosis
   what it is to lose a child
   raising a large family
   adoption
   foster care
   and anything in between

then I might be your go to gal.  The caveat I have is that I come with opinions....

No comments: