Saturday, January 28, 2012

TIme for a baby. No. Really

Don't those toes just scream to be tickled?  It is time for a new baby.  It was time two and a half years ago but now for sure it is time.  The kids are very ready.  Without any conversation from me I have four kids asking when we can have a new baby.  I would like to know that too.  I'm getting (I'll say getting, some might say I'm all ready) long in the tooth.  I have it in me to care for another.  I know for certain we are not done growing the family.  Why is is however that my timing never matches that of the Universe?  It would really be nice to get this last child here before we need someone to change both our diapers.
A pet peeve of mine is when people say they 'deserve' something.  I just don't like the idea of entitlement. That being said....come'on really.  Shouldn't it be lose one, get one?  If one was done her earthly duties shouldn't another be sent to carry the torch?  Not a replacement but a light to lead our way?

No comments: