Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Window into crazy

If you hadn't guessed I am blunt and to the point in my writing.  I try to be a tad more sensitive when dealing with people until I get an understanding of who they are and what might be offensive to their sensibilities.  I want to be true to myself but want to respect those around me.

I have filter issues that I'm working on.

As this is my blog my filter might be set at a point disagreeable to some (maybe all).  When it comes to talking about Ailish as some might have found with the 'invitation' there are not a lot of holds barred.  The facts are as they are.  In real life these conversations are usually saved for those in "the club" or those very close to me who know me.

It is usually just them that get a window into crazy.

I hope you'll stay...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the club. I finally feel like I fit in! Keep it real.